Friday, February 24, 2012

Who would put their kids through this

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071203171759AAmsbpI

Sympathy for women who stay with abusive men?

Yes or No?
For me...most cases no.

Additional Details

Couple things. One I was in the beginning stages. AND I LEFT. Second thing, a lot of women DO have places to go. Family, friends etc. who don't want to see them in that situation. Also there are a million programs to help women get out.
4 years ago

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Thank you! I have absolutely no sympathy for weak women. I can't think of a single reason to stay with a man that beats you. Oh you have no where to go? That sounds more like you're to lazy to support yourself. Kids involved?? Thats even worse! You want your kids to grow up in an abusive household? I'm just tired of people looking at me like I'm Satan because I don't feel sorry for women who refuse to help themselves.
Asker's Comment:
I don't think you are satan. Why should we feel obligated to have pity on a women who won't help herself? Sunshine- I give you kudo's too. I have sympathy if a women leaves and tries to get out. For those who stay...nope. To everyone else....not all abusers will cut your head off. You can leave.

Other Answers (1 - 30 of 33)

hell no. its even worse if they have kids. I dont get women who stay with their abusive men.
But there are reasons why they do
1. The man makes them feel like they dont deserve any better
2 the woman doesn't want to admit the 'man of her life' is treating her that way

No comments:

Post a Comment